Friday, October 10, 2008

You know, one day, I'll actually get back to putting pictures on here.

The other day, I spent money. I bought a KitKat McFlurry, because there are no Blizzards here. I'll tell you this: Mickey D's i'n't a patch on DQ. And a thirty pence more than the regular -- for a cup that tiny -- is robbery. But I got my fix.

I walked home in the wet today, and enjoyed it very much; going out again twenty minutes later, I had the chance to change my clothes and not spend the evening soaking wet. Do you think I did? Somehow, I got the idea that doing so would be admitting weakness. My feud with the rain is ongoing.

Commissioning service tonight. Welshman spoke -- Andrew Owen. He was terribly fun.

The most awesome lecturer ever (not one of mine, actually) has invited Amy, the other Canadian girl, and me to (Canadian) Thanksgiving dinner this Sunday. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Speaking of warm and fuzzy, it's a little surreal to go into a daily social situation that isn't paralyzingly terrifying.

I'm hungry.

No comments: