Wednesday, November 19, 2008

P.S.

I may be a brilliant, witty, and eloquent blogger, as my readership will attest (you may laugh, but it's true: much of it is related to me), but an orator I am not.

Lead fellowship group yesterday; the activity went much better than I expected, but I'm absolute rubbish at explaining things.

The last four times I've gone to college, I've walked both ways -- hoping, perhaps, that by saving bus money, I'll somehow feel less guilty for spending £8 on two pieces of sheet music -- two-thirds of one I already have, on the wrong continent. And less guilty about those chocolate bars...

Incidentally, for those I haven't bragged to yet, I walk to college in the mornings, four times a week, and take the bus home. Said walk is about four miles, approximating by my pace: it takes me an hour and ten minutes to walk it, but 6-10 minutes of that is waiting for traffic lights (10.5 by my watch today).

Most people I talk to are suitably impressed at that.

This entry occurs because I'm too lazy to, you know, edit the previous post instead of going to the trouble of writing a new one.

Consistency has never been my strong point.

No comments: