Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It'd be much more interesting if I actually had something to say here.

Actually, I just wanted to stop feeling guilty about not saying anything here.

So, no pictures right now, although I forgot in the list before to add Kelvingrove Museum and now the David Livingstone Memorial.

I will get some up, sooner or later, although chronology is frightful. (Most recent, or least? Or just whatever I feel like?) But I have essays I ought to be doing.

Hah.

If all else fails -- which it will -- I'll continue this into the summer (by which time I hope to have Ireland pictures, too), but I'll have to change the blog name and address, because it would be silly and frivolous to post notes from Glasgow on a Glasgow blog when I'm back in Canada.

And I'm never silly and frivolous.

2 comments:

rapidroy said...

Oh, the pressure of people "following" your every post!

And yeah, frivolous and silly you never are... so no point in starting now. Would it be fair to rename it Notes from a Glaswegian?

El Almirante said...

Yes, always sober, as a Wiggle should be. Unlike myself. We only pressure you because we are sitting on the edge of our seats wanting to read what you did next!