Monday, October 5, 2009







What was that about catching up?
If you haven't given up on me entirely, have some more random December pictures; these are when I was walking home after the Christmas banquet.











































The clouds were really, really pretty that particular afternoon/evening. The lavender on the left and the pink on the right were on a collision course. It took them a while.









And this is the library across the place where I stayed.

I'm very fond of libraries.








Well... forgive my spelling, but "Sannu, sannu, bata hana zua."






1 comment:

El Almirante said...

*Face pressed against screen... profuse drooling*

Oh dear Wiggle! Oh....it's just so, so lovely. I can almost feel the air looking at those pictures.

I should have gone with you.....