Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogging in Brief

"As though such a fool as I could ever be brief."

So, first day of orientation week. Surprisingly, it wasn't too scary. The staff were quite casual and everyone was very warm and friendly. I even talked -- at length, once or twice. I met another Canadian girl and spent an hour or so with her, which was rather nice.

But I started falling asleep during the library introduction lecture, so I went against myself and bought a cup of tea at the canteen. Only 40p though.

Unfortunately, the end result of an eight-or-so-hour day is that I really don't want to tackle picturing, so that will have to wait another day.

Maybe many another days.

But maybe not.

Oh, right. One more thing: for those who are looking askance at the double pictoor links, there's a reason. I've just forgotten what it is.

No. Each album is limited to five hundred photos, so I have to put up multiple albums to contain all the pictures.

Ta.

(Incidentally, "looking askance" doesn't mean you're looking questioningly. Look it up; that's my word of the day for you.)

No comments: